Desert Island Retro

classic films,tv shows and cartoons

char042102

I like the theme tune to Interceptor. 

Good idea for a program, I like the cat and mouse idea. 

Hart to Hart, so cheesy but definitely a favourite of mine. Got the first couple of series on DVD. Watched others on YouTube but they keep getting taken down. 

Stephanie Powers, I reckon is as sweet in real life as her character. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Theres a 'remastered' BluRAY boxset of 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Centrury' thats out there. I bought it and it's unbelievably clear. I had Gil Gerard (BUCK) on my Facebook before i deleted Facebook and had a rather heated debate about Donald Trump. He's not a fan of his.... Erin Gray (Wilma) actually contacted me to tell me the benifits of Pilates for a bloke in his late 40's... With the exception of Nigella Lawson telling me that a bacon sandwich MUST have brown sauce on it, thats about all the conversing I've done with famous people...

Battlestar Galactica is also out there remastered on BluRAY. Again on Facebook, I had a few (just 1) conversations with the late Richard Hatch (Apollo). He's now passed on but his legacy lives on.

I've now got a 4k OLED Tv and 4k BluRAY player. I'm waiting for the 4k 'Flash Gordon' to be released in early August. On back order, the woman has already called me a sad bastard and has guaranteed that she won't be here to watch it when it comes.... I hope I haven't snuffed her off lol...