Desert Island Retro

classic films,tv shows and cartoons

char042102

The Red Hand Gang, I remember this not only on TV but when we had Saturday Morning Pictures (SMP) at the cinema. SMP use to comprise of a couple of cartoons, an episode from a show such as this, then onto the main film, usually a Herbie film. I think the Children Film Foundation, films, mentioned earlier in the thread, were also part of SMP.

• Like 3

His strength is a legend, his skill conquers all.
On with his power we never will fall. Lothar.

any watch , ghostwatch in 1992 ?
a lot of controversy about it ,

And didnt Noel edmonds kill someone , a failed bungy ? , in a beat your fears and get money challenge , house party maybe , going to look it up ,

ghostwatch-3-presenters.jpg

image2.png

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, becks said:

His strength is a legend, his skill conquers all.
On with his power we never will fall. Lothar.

any watch , ghostwatch in 1992 ?
a lot of controversy about it ,

And didnt Noel edmonds kill someone , a failed bungy ? , in a beat your fears and get money challenge , house party maybe , going to look it up ,

ghostwatch-3-presenters.jpg

image2.png

Can remember ghost watch but i remember that Sarah green, Nice!

6 minutes ago, fatdad said:

anyone remember this crazy show

ludwig Cartoon

Surreal cutout animation featuring an ovoid crystal entity that plays classical music, flies using retractable rotor blades, and plays games with the forest animals he meets.

Crazy isnt the word :)

• Like 2

With our new young heroes proving their worth,
four become eight, Defending The Earth

Defenders of The Earth, Defenders
Defenders of The Earth."

Snow spider rings a bell , and yes its trippy reading these , i recall people at school , who didnt have tvs in their houses !!! , what did they do ! ,

Grange Hill :) , i recall a gonch , zammo , and a bully called nailer , and a bully girl called emelda , i had the spectrum game of grange hill ,  JUST SAY NO !!!

i really liked , dungeons and dragons too , knew a bloke who looked like dungeon master

dungeons-and-dragons-1024x348.jpg

Edited by becks
  • Like 2

On 06/12/2018 at 21:05, becks said:

Surreal cutout animation featuring an ovoid crystal entity that plays classical music, flies using retractable rotor blades, and plays games with the forest animals he meets.

Crazy isnt the word :)

Just watch this😵 Whats going on? Will show it the girls tomorrow see what they make of it.

Loved Tarzan , i fully appriciated johnny weismuller , He was the main dude , olympic swimmer , and get this , he had his tarzan call played at his funeral ! , he started the tarzan shout , it came from a yodel ( he was swiss'ish ) . But the man for me was Mike henry , only made 3 i think , he was junior from smokey and the bandit ,footballer i believe . He quit earlly (bloody shame) because a monkey bit his chin , and he kept getting disentry from swimming in africa . His best was , valley of gold ? ,

f197142f76e9d91e09b695c64b96b62c.jpg

Kenny Everett.

383007370_KennyEverett.jpg.4b06add59e7c2b00f74fa004fe6da205.jpg

Kenny Everett Video Show on ITV started in 1978 and ran till 1980? Then moved to BBC and was called The Kenny Everett Television Show, which ran from 1980 - 1988.

981078662_KennyEverettSidSnot.jpg.341caf1c344d1336bfee6dbdc40b46a5.jpg339820406_KennyEverettCupidStunt.thumb.jpg.fa9197848ef1ae429e01a96ecbb6267b.jpg

Now iv just watched some of the video show, can anyone till me whats going on???? And to think i watched this as a kid.