Sign in to follow this  
Reg

28 Plays Later

28playslater_s5_1.thumb.jpg.ec5de4dec9cdbf6f6c3de6f41cb675f0.jpg

28 Plays Later.

This is not even close to the real machine when I saw the final picture.

@Ploggy will be making DX magic for you on this at some point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Ploggy said:

Thanks for the layout, mate.  You've done an excellent job considering you had no idea on how it looked. :)

Thank you - it was a bit of a challenge thos one tho - it makes so much more sense when you look at your piccy of it ! :D

I've never heard of this, thought it was crap at first, but after playing it for a bit, it's got a few things about it.

Thanks for the layout, one thing I've noticed - I presume the DOND hidden reel mask it different to the others?  Shift + C doesn't unmask it.

Cheers,

NQ.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2018 at 18:49, niallquinn said:

I've never heard of this, thought it was crap at first, but after playing it for a bit, it's got a few things about it.

Thanks for the layout, one thing I've noticed - I presume the DOND hidden reel mask it different to the others?  Shift + C doesn't unmask it.

Cheers,

NQ.

There is no DOND prize reel that I recall on this.  Sorry don't have it loaded at the moment - but if there is, then this was done before Shift+C was implemented and not switching it to a mirrored reel would be an oversight.

11 hours ago, Reg said:

There is no DOND prize reel that I recall on this.  Sorry don't have it loaded at the moment - but if there is, then this was done before Shift+C was implemented and not switching it to a mirrored reel would be an oversight.

It's no big deal, thanks for replying though.

Basically it spins in a number behind the mask between 1 and 10, 10 being the JP, then hides it a la DOND.  The "box" is to the left of the 1 (£8).

Cheers,

NQ.

Edited by niallquinn

Sign in to follow this