Sign in to follow this  
wearecity

WIP - Pacmania

Pacmania, will be set at £25 30p play.

There is also a £15 version of Pacmania with flip cards, no idea if we have roms for that and it can be done.

Working on this along with Top Gears. Both are largely now done and I just need to produce the flip reel cards for them.

Won't mean much to people I guess, but Mazooma, used the same cards on Pacmania, Top Gears and Stir Crazy, i.e you move/enemy moves, just with different images on them. They are even in exactly the same positions on the flip reel as well, I.E card 50 is Player move 4 with a number 9 on the bottom on all three machines.

Not sure if this is the last of the flip reel machines that can be produced due to resources, but if you know of any more, post in the linked thread....https://www.fruit-em...-reel-machines/

pacmania_4.jpg

Awsome , Looks great dude , I loved pacmania in the arcade , in my favorites list on mame . I never knew they made a fruity . Going back a few years , on a spectrum magazine they had a tape of arcade machine sound tracks , think it was pacmania , ninja warriors(what a banging tune) ,after burner , outrun . Back then , I would never had believed that home entertainment would become this . When there was 4 tv stations , and if you missed an episode of something , you were pretty sure you would never see it , despite ya mother saying "It will be on again" . It is an amazing time we are alive in , and we witnessed and lived throught the crazy change , that gives us now crazy big tvs , and anything we desire to put on them . I couldn't imagine being a kid now , with all that choice , I feel as if , the restrictions we had then , gave us a good balance of watching screens and throwing eggs at cars ( lol ) . If I was a kid now would I understand how great hi def is , if I never had a 8 bit running a black and white tv ? , if you don't try cheap coffee can you fully appreciate and enjoy good coffee ? . 

• Like 1

Sorry this is taking so long, but I really want to get it as perfect as possible. Hopefully the final WIP screenshot and the image i'm now working from

pacmania4.jpg

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this