A4 DIF Advert - Crash 2019

Reg

On the subject of Stuart Campbell and his retro Gamer article here's another interesting and funny read about fruitys that appeared in Retro Gamer and is on Stuarts website. 

http://worldofstuart.excellentcontent.com/unlocked/fruit/videofruit.htm

Worth a look alone to see the best pic of Electrocoins Phoenix Tech, Mr Do fruit machine also present in article. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slight update here...

...tonight there was a live stream with the preview of Crash Issue 100 on Facebook.

I think I caught the advert for the site - although very pixelated because of the quality of the stream and breakup missing key frames before it sorted itself out, this added to the mystery of is it our advert here ?

If it is - simply awesome as I would have always wanted it on the right hand side...

Advertgrab.thumb.jpg.810a7b07f52443af201adc400611d0d9.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, A:E said:

Really stands out!!!

J

Yes it absolutely does - thank you again for all your help on this. :)

1 hour ago, evo1 said:

Well done there Reg, very nice. I bet it looks even better in really life as sometimes pictures don't do it justice. Again just a simple thanks here for inc site supporters on the page nice little touch there.

It's the least I can do - I just wish there was never a cut-off date so all people that donated since then could have also been included.  Still you work with what you have.