DX'Cellent
Sign in to follow this  
Pook

Powerball DX - QPS - Scorpion 4

Eventually got round to fixing the issue with this, a fresh look after a couple of months spotted it immediately durrr.

Big thanks to @Dougsta for the classic and some quality testing.

1435004919_PowerballDX_1.thumb.jpg.5d4f0d504c2fb6064229b5e02ceddb50.jpg

Powerball DX
Released - 5th September 2018
Author - Dave Pook
Manufacturer - QPS
Stake - 30p
Jackpot - £10
Shortcuts...
0 - Enter £1
` - Cancel
1 - Hold/Nudge 1
2/H - Hold/Nudge 2/Hi
3/L - Hold/Nudge 3/Lo
C - Collect
S/P - Streak
E - Exchange
B - Bonus
Space/G - Start/Gamble
Thanks to...
@Dougsta - Classic & Testing

Powerball_DX.zip

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

Excellent layout - glad to help out and see this one in DX form at last.

5 Alive is the feature to play for - it often awards the highest symbol in view.

• Like 1

Thank you for another quality DX.

QPS must of sacked there audio department for this one sounds like Pacman, Cashlab ans another machine I cant not remember the name of all mashed into one 🤯

Cheers for this one...  the fist machine I looked for all those years ago when I first looked into mfme.

Just a shame I'm making dinner tonight and can't try this right away, will have to give it a good caning later on though :-)

Thanks once again

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eagle64 said:

Cheers for this one...  the fist machine I looked for all those years ago when I first looked into mfme.

Just a shame I'm making dinner tonight and can't try this right away, will have to give it a good caning later on though 🙂

Thanks once again

Always good to get the machine emulated that you always wished for.

Also good to get a top quality DX to experience it again with :)

• Like 1

Only had a short chance to play this, but it's already surpassed what I was hoping for, well worth the wait.

Thanks for all the hard work.

a few  quick tips:        1) there are two bonuses, one for the money trail, one for the board, if you save the trail bonus when entering the feature board, it converts into a board bonus.

2) you only get one chance to collect the feature on the feature board, 5-alive being best (especially when you have at least one jackpot in view) so often best to go                                              into the board on money belt or high voltage (  1 or 6 gets you an extra feature.... so 1 and a gamble will get you 2 extra features or 6 and an add again bonus ditto                                             from  MB) or 1/6 from high voltage

3) On lower settings single green bars above or on the line when you entered a feature normally meant it was going to kill you if you did not take them (from                                                            nudges)  , not sure on this jackpot though

4) powerball on middle reel offers streaks dependent on which button you press 1/2/3....   off the top of my head reel 3 was a blue streak, but very rare to get one

5)  Hold down cancel to slow selection down when you get to choose middle ball  (might need setting to a keyboard shortcut in design tab, )

there are loads more, but it's been a long time and I aint getting any younger, enjoy

• Like 3