Sign in to follow this  
Tommy c

Barcrest Alien Dx

Here's my dx of barcrests alien,never played this machine so thought i would take it on,i have spent many hours on this over the lkast week trying to get it looking ok. Massive thanks to mort for sending me some images he required from Philip Brain Mortimer,so thanks to this bloke too,massive thanks to reg for sorting a classic layout out some time ago which always makes the job easier for a dx. Also mort for all the advice and testing he did for me..All short cuts and credits are in the layout notes,made a few tweaks to get some lamps in the speakers like the real machine, Keys 0 to 4 Are for coin up, 0 = £1 ,9 = £2 ,8 = 50p, 7 = 20p ,6 = £20 Note ,5 = £10 Note and 4 = £5 Note.

USE MFME V 6.1 ONLY,THANKS.

fin.png

Barcrest_Alien_Dx.zip

Alien_(Barcrest)_Dx01_Alt_70jp.rar

Edited by Tommy c
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 7

Cracking release. It's been good to be involved with it. 

Really good machine to play as well.

I'm going to have a go at Degsy's trap method with this.

• Like 1

I knew this was coming obviously by supplying an unlocked layout, but my god, just wonderful.

This is one that I would have bet would have never happened as getting resources for that  board to make it viewable would have been unlikely.

This is just a beautful machine to watch in attract.

Thank you very much @Tommy c and @Mort for supplying the images from Philip.  Lovely...

• Like 2

This really just shows how much the bar has been raised in fme with the right resources,its picture perfect.

Thank you Tommy and Mort for resources.

• Like 1

Remember you can enter different coin type inputs into autoplay (0 = £1 , 9 =  £2, 8 =  50p, 7 =  20p etc.)

Added an alternate dx to the previous one with some changes,implemented,thanks to mort,background colour etc changed with labels added for the dips and some other changes,if you prefer the background colour to be black then download the alternate dx,cheers.

• Like 3

Was messing about with this cracking DX the other day trying to get it to nudge to the £40 gold sevens using the setups ... which it refuses to do even when its IM ready.

After much messing it threw a 1212 critical error - contact barcrest.

Knew this happened on some machine when they get massively over percentage (Al Murray, Oche Oche Oche etc) but not when they were under

Sign in to follow this