Finally - BACK !!!

Reg

So...

...after weeks of the weather being too hot to use the computer room at home...

...weeks of being away out of the contry multiple times due to work commitments...

...it is a pleasure to be back to the world and able to get back to my hobby - Fruit Machines !

Apoligies to anyone who has PM's me that I've not yet responded to and such - real life does and always come first - but now that the climate is ok for PC area to be used from a sensible point of view I will now have time to pursue FME !

BTW - slightly off topic - when I was away I saw this, what an amazing Virtual Pinball machine...

IMG_4108.thumb.JPG.5e7039cc39a92fc87eed32bce122bf47.JPG

IMG_4109.thumb.JPG.88d3ff8b2d4c2a7a22846631d374fec4.JPG

...I did have to check the price, it was terrible - but my god, if you got cash to burn and really burn - this was awsome.

It was made by this company...

https://virtualpinball.com/

15 minutes ago, SocialDragon368 said:

What were you going to release?

Oh I don't know, I was going to find a random DX which I had improved by deleting chunks of the graphics, putting an oversized alpha in place and changing some graphic lamps to text values and then calling it my own.

The problem I had, was there was too many to choose from and the Working from Home factor.

Bit of a bugger really...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

What were you going to release?

2 hours ago, Reg said:

Oh I don't know, I was going to find a random DX which I had improved by deleting chunks of the graphics, putting an oversized alpha in place and changing some graphic lamps to text values and then calling it my own.

The problem I had, was there was too many to choose from and the Working from Home factor.

Bit of a bugger really...

How about "Releasing The Hounds"  like Mr Burns Would lol.

no so much as a welcome back, (by the way welcome back Reg hope you had a great time!!). 

He seams to want,want,want all the time.

Release something If you want to, it's not the end of the world if you don't, but i expect social dragon has hit his F5 so much its about to fall off. Left index finger on the F5 the right index finger on the download tab lol.

• Haha 1

Well sat up north Wales with kids in a caravan it's raining,no WiFi,limited data.Degsy has done a video I can't watch. Reg has just come back from Vegas(nice), Wearcitys on about going in Oct(nice). So it's looking grim atm. But back home tomorrow from this money pit

Welcome back anyhows.

On 17/08/2018 at 20:56, evo1 said:

Well sat up north Wales with kids in a caravan it's raining,no WiFi,limited data.Degsy has done a video I can't watch. Reg has just come back from Vegas(nice), Wearcitys on about going in Oct(nice). So it's looking grim atm. But back home tomorrow from this money pit

Welcome back anyhows.

Ditto re North Wales.... where abouts?

• 6 months later...
On 17/08/2018 at 09:54, Reg said:

So...

...after weeks of the weather being too hot to use the computer room at home...

...weeks of being away out of the contry multiple times due to work commitments...

...it is a pleasure to be back to the world and able to get back to my hobby - Fruit Machines !

Apoligies to anyone who has PM's me that I've not yet responded to and such - real life does and always come first - but now that the climate is ok for PC area to be used from a sensible point of view I will now have time to pursue FME !

BTW - slightly off topic - when I was away I saw this, what an amazing Virtual Pinball machine...

IMG_4108.thumb.JPG.5e7039cc39a92fc87eed32bce122bf47.JPG

IMG_4109.thumb.JPG.88d3ff8b2d4c2a7a22846631d374fec4.JPG

...I did have to check the price, it was terrible - but my god, if you got cash to burn and really burn - this was awsome.

It was made by this company...

https://virtualpinball.com/

🤩wow! Boom :)