Sign in to follow this  
wearecity

WIP - Roosters Millions

I have this one started.

Are there any pictures of this machine around?

It will also be mute, unless sound roms are available somewhere.

There's no rush lol.

Although I'm still visiting the FME forums most days, I don't have significant time to spend on doing any layouts at the moment, due to very long work hours. Not likely to change until November or December either.

12 hours ago, wearecity said:

There's no rush lol.

Although I'm still visiting the FME forums most days, I don't have significant time to spend on doing any layouts at the moment, due to very long work hours. Not likely to change until November or December either.

Oh I hear this so much - just when I think I get back time - I lose it again.

The work role has different responsibilies then it used to - absolutely loving the job - but my god, there is little time for the hobby I want to be doing.  That being said, I can see things calming down with the way the road seems to be paved - which is just great TBH.

I have to say - I have lost count of the flights I have been on for work this year and nights I've not had at home.

The painful thing for me is when I want to do MFME, I have an hour here or there in the evenings some nights and it's simply competing with space for everything else.  I suffer from historically having too much free time to suddenly too little.  I think @chasnbons has hit the right mark - in his thread to live in the middle of nowhere - where I guess the world passes by and your time is your own. :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this