vectra666

Club Snakes & Ladders £500jp Dx

Showing Social Dragon how it's supposed to be done

Here's the started art for this which will be set on £500 / 30p play (would like it on 50p but can't seam to get it on that stake) may do the original £250 to accompany this

Early thanks goto

Banditboy06 for resourcing the £500 rom

Ady for the hi res flyer

and to Mr T.C for the original layout and his permission to use it for lamping positions (most of em lol)

the "?" text panel may be hard to draw around but i think its lithograph font so may erase the original text and rewrite it 

Snakes n ladders ON.png

• Like 4

@ reg i just noticed in the Fml.artist corner there's only one section, is there any chance you can split this section in three or more sections

A. for Fml artists Wip corner

B. Fml Artist's Release Corner

C. Miscellaneous Area 

Edited by vectra666
spelling like a 4yr old lol
  • Like 2

Art(s) completed, mfme next.

i decided to re-write the "?" text and looks smart imo.

making a newer £250 version to go with this £500 one as it'll only be the jp decal to change, will probably use the snake from the awp flyer version of this for the base reels

Snakes n ladders ON.png

On 31/07/2018 at 21:38, vectra666 said:

@ reg i just noticed in the Fml.artist corner there's only one section, is there any chance you can split this section in three or more sections

A. for Fml artists Wip corner

B. Fml Artist's Release Corner

C. Miscellaneous Area 

Yes will do this.

I am about to board a plane in 30  mins or so, so I’ll get to this next time I am at a PC with decent access.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Hi, where do I download it from?

Its not ready yet mate. Good things come to those that wait.

• Like 1

no happy ram far from it they'll both be on factory reset 

found out a few things about the £250 layout, the original layout was ran on ferry roms as in max % 65%/25p small problem with that jackpot is i can't find any £250 roms than go higher as in standard Uk roms?? if anybody finds any with a higher % post away if not then it'll be uploaded with shitty ferry 65% ones

as for the £500 thats set at 90%/30p as can't get it on 50p??

Anyways apart from all that the layouts are finished, not sure whether to have opaque reels or the bog standard gradient ones

snakes.png