DX'Cellent

Whats hapened to MPUMecca?

richardpen

Hi

Does anyone know what's happened to the MPUMecca site?  Last weekend it came up with a server change message.  I've not switched my computer on for the las few days because of the heat.  Tried again this evening and it redirected me to a radio station site.

Has it gone forever or is it just some technical problem?

He did say it could be down for a couple of days, but it does appear to be taking longer than thought.

Yesterday on Facebook, the fan page said

"Hello Everyone The Mpu Mecca Online Forum Will Be Back Online Soon. They Have Been Moving Too A New Server . HopeFully It Will Sort The Issue Some People Have Signing Up Wanting To Look And Enjoy What The Mpu mecca Forum Is About. Happy Slotting Slotters"

• Like 1

I am having major issues upgrading the database to the new IPB, mainly due to a couple of bugs in the upgrader and the fact the database is 18 years old and needed a little tlc. IPB have assured me that they have fixed the issues so will be attempting to upgrade it again this weekend. I have already fixed the database issues.

• Like 6

Not just me then, can't sign in. Will try to recover :)

Edit, recovered fine :)

Edited by spa
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Just did the recover sucessfully.

It looks like DIF lol.

Yep same setup..... like on here, not that keen on it at all, though for mobile users as Pete has pointed out, works much better, to the point Tapatalk is no longer needed.

Was able to log on last night and yes the site has changed like desert island but I do like the gallery with this new update,pictures really do stand out.

But I can't reach the site now off my phone comes up with dns adderss can't be found.

Edited by evo1

Got on there straight away with no problems via tablet.

But don't like the new look, seams harder to navigate into the site!

tried getting on to the mecca tonight but the website directs me to the radio station thingy

Edited by vectra666