Sign in to follow this  
Tommy c

Viva Las Vegas 6 Wdx

Ok here's another for you mpu 4 lover like me,this time it's a classic barcrest from the 90's,this dx is made from two low quality flyers and plenty redrawing,spent a good bit of time changing things so it looks like a decent dx apart from some ropey bits on the bottom glass.All short cuts are as usual,Thanks to wizard for the new mfme v 6 and Dad for his layout he did donkeys ago for a base for my layout,put arcade roms in and set the token payout to high so it plays real well.

USE MFME 6.1 ONLY,THANKS.

final.png

Viva_Las_Vegas_Dx.zip

Edited by Tommy c
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nice update, thanks Tommy.   This has to be one of my favourite synth based MPU4 machines.  Very playable machine.   I remember hitting the fairly rare streak on a 20p £6 token version back in the day.   I also remember playing one in Gt Yarmouth that hammered me.   It literally cost £20+ to squeeze an end game from the feature board, it was playing well via the reels offering 3 holds and dropping in the feature but on the board it was so dead, mugged off on every question mark, can't remember playing one that played so badly.

J

This version is 1.1 arcade it plays pretty good tbh I'm sure barcrest software starts with 0.1 so this is a pretty late revision but still plays good. Unless they started with 1.0 as this is one of the early £6 token games like road hog was.

We do have a V1.0.  Barcrest usually start off 0.X.    I think a lot of the updates removed the streak profile due to the change in the gambling laws. 

Great update to some mpu4 goodness to a very playable and enjoyable game. Thank You Tommy,for your time also in keeping such classics alive.

Hi all anyone who has downloaded will you grab again i had left a couple of old reel symbols on the 3rd reel in and had meter 2 set wrong,all's fine now.

This was one of my favourites back in the day, awesome game, and this layout is so cool :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this