Youtube channel deletions

fjustices

I notice quite a few of the people who stream online slots etc are having their channels deleted. The bandit was one of the more popular ones and his channel is now history, for the time being anyway. I do hope none of the fruit machine stuff will go the same way. Is it the cash give aways they are doing which is causing the problem I wonder ?

Hopefully none of the emulator type stuff will cause any problems but with youtube you just never know ! 

• Angry 1

gambling is gambling in any shape or form, emulated or not youtube will still see it as the same.

in their eyes it encourages gambling which i think they're trying to stop.

BIG shame about Banditslots as his videos were great and very entertaining, maybe it was his cash giveaways  which tempted people on that road to gambling that was the final nail.

these video's in my eyes are harmless compared to some of the vile shite still freely available within youtubes vaults maybe they should spend some time deleting these too. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think it's down to whether or not the channel is affiliated. The beef seems to be with folks who are effectively using YouTube as an advertising platform and making money off players who go on to lose, having seen the 'promotion' of gambling via the channel.

Please note I'm not saying I support what's going on, but that's my read of it.

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth