Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Star Wars - 2018 Edition

First of all - apoligies for not being around too much.

The combination of heat, work and family stuff have all hit at once along with a bit of travel for work.  I honestly don't expect things to get better for a month or so - looking at my work schedule.

Do not worry - think that anything is going on behind the scenes - I still love FME as much as I always have, regret times when I want to be making layouts and such that I am not - simply put - things need priorities and this is something that as a hobby has to slip especially when I spend a fair amount of time popping over to Europe and other places for my job these days.

Today we have...

starwars_anewhope_mpu5_1.thumb.jpg.ef89f74f1786d088be0e1ea0aac85679.jpg

...this is an update of my 2016 ( ish ) layout for you withy current layout techniques that I use.

Yes there are layouts that are fresh to be released I could have done - but sometimes old stuff needs a revisit as well.  Why you would download this I am not so sure, there is a great DX by @dad but we have new members to the scene who may not have seen it and some people also love classics.

Anyway, enjoy and again - please do not worry I am not around too much at the moment - there honestly is nothing wrong or anything like that and what I love is when I do pop in - the forum is ticking over lovely.

Remember - I am watching... ;):P ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll take it.... great layout, nice update.  Do what you have to do and remember not to let work get in the way lol :)

Sign in to follow this