Sign in to follow this  
vectra666

Monopoly Road to Riches £35 Dx

Another one for Flamin!! June,    this time its a popular machine thats still about today

Mazooma's Monopoly Road to Riches £35, (the first version not the later video one)

Big thanks to the original creator of this Kriss of which he made the £25 version this is based on and a "newer" or at least looked a newer £35 version too which was made back in the days of "Door Open" machines within mfme10.1 and it may well of been the first £35 machine to have been made back then.

Also to Samson81 for yet again producing another hi res flyer scan from his lot, those have been very useful to me and others  in the past and present.

This rom version is scorpion5 unlike its predecessor in scorp4 but plays the same.

Shortcuts are >

50p Start = Spacebar
30p Start = The "ALT" key 
Transfer = T
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
Step - Hi lo Reel = S
Take Free Parking = F
Take Bonus = B
Play Super Trail = P
£1's in = 0
£5 = 7, £10 = 8 & £20 = 9

Hope Everything's ok with this if not let us know also if anyones got a hi res flyer scan of the video version £5-£70 upload away,

Play this as with any layouts released in the Latest version of Mfme available, which can be downloaded via the Web Address mention at the bottom of the release notes

Finally 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

Monopoly_Road_to_Riches_£35_Dx.zip

monopoly road.png

• Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, Timbo said:

Thank you for all the hard work you put in to creating this fantastic layout.

no probs but remember it takes all the right ingredients to cook the perfect cake

On 30/06/2018 at 13:04, vectra666 said:

Another one for Flamin!! June,    this time its a popular machine thats still about today

Mazooma's Monopoly Road to Riches £35, (the first version not the later video one)

Big thanks to the original creator of this Kriss of which he made the £25 version this is based on and a "newer" or at least looked a newer £35 version too which was made back in the days of "Door Open" machines within mfme10.1 and it may well of been the first £35 machine to have been made back then.

Also to Samson81 for yet again producing another hi res flyer scan from his lot, those have been very useful to me and others  in the past and present.

This rom version is scorpion5 unlike its predecessor in scorp4 but plays the same.

Shortcuts are >

50p Start = Spacebar
30p Start = The "ALT" key 
Transfer = T
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
Step - Hi lo Reel = S
Take Free Parking = F
Take Bonus = B
Play Super Trail = P
£1's in = 0
£5 = 7, £10 = 8 & £20 = 9

Hope Everything's ok with this if not let us know also if anyones got a hi res flyer scan of the video version £5-£70 upload away,

Play this as with any layouts released in the Latest version of Mfme available, which can be downloaded via the Web Address mention at the bottom of the release notes

Finally 

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

Monopoly_Road_to_Riches_£35_Dx.zip  24

monopoly road.png

thank you very much

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1969kappa said:

Great machine to play this one but you have to be prepared to lose lol

Try the big daddy of this Monte Carlo or bust £70 dx

Great looking machine , Due to my poor organisation , every chance i snagged this in june , but i notice im not represented in the thank yous , so , thank you dude , love monopoly , merry christmas too ,

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this