Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Show Time

showtime_s4_1.thumb.jpg.ba8b16fc04d849a65f6de34cf22e8916.jpg

The show goes on and with it, we have Show Time.

You have a £35 and a £70 layout here.

Enjoy... :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@Penfold Oh I dunno - have you played the main feature - it's pretty good.  I do prefer the DOND - Wheel version where you have three values to pick from tho.

I bet these machines costs BFM a shit load more to make then the others - makes me wonder why we only saw a couple of machines with this reel type, but only 1,023 DOND versions all doing the same game.

Thank you very much for this release, me personally i really enjoy all the releases you give us and the amazing MFME6.1 to run all these on.Thank you all who makes this possible :)

• Like 1

i played this on test many many years ago, will be a pleasure to give it a bash again!

• Like 1

had a quick fire up and noticed (apart from a great layout Reg) that the background music on the feature was different.

Do you recon this or the test machine i played was a different ROM ?

• Like 1

Were you playing the £70 version, just a thought that maybe they changed more then just the S&P for the upgrade.

The attract is different on this I noticed between versions so perhaps they made other suttle changes ?

Thanks for the layouts Reg.
This was an awful machine in the wild ... Looking forward to giving it a go without having to lose real money

• Like 1

Just awesome thankyou so much reg for these layouts as they give hours of fun and are very much appreciated ?

Sign in to follow this