Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

indianalostark_mpu5_1.thumb.jpg.34420ccad97025ff0ab17e226a85d9b7.jpg

Many thanks to @Chopaholic for his part in this release - if it wasn't for him - you would not be seeing this from me.

Please view his great channel and here is his video on this...

For anyone who is interested, here is my release video for the layout...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

No problem - again thanks to @Chopaholic for his suggestions as we moved on this journey, I fixed up another old layout on the back of this one as well that I found...

hilosilver_mpu5_1.thumb.jpg.11771c32203cbc7167859fa0e7e3bf9e.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers Reg nice to see this get a release and especially in the form of such a splendid classic layout :)

It appears there is a fairly simple formula to how the arrow matrix works which managed to elude both of us, (detailed in the YouTube Emulation Extravaganza thread), but the important thing is the layout works correctly as released so nothing needs to be changed, and we did at least get to an understanding that the matrix behaviour is consistent.

Glad to have been able to give you a bit of a helping hand with it :)

• Thanks 1

There was a timeout on the reel skill feature if that's what you're thinking of? Got chipped out when on £70 I believe. Someone left this video link in a comment on the video.

Yep, that rings a bell (no pun), that was probably it, you just leave it spinning.  Not really an emptier, more a quick JP rip if you got the feature.

NQ.

After having a bit of a play the machine is amazingly happy.  Would have loved to have found in even half that happy.
Not sure the Reel Revolver (indy) / Skill Cash (hi/lo silver) feature was chipped out on the £70. I think it just saw it as a JP feature so never gave it.

Wonderful, cheers. Cant wait for a hilo dx now. :)

I seem to be missing the font used for the numbers £1, £2 etc, although the font check didnt throw it up. Can anyone name/link me to the font please?

It’s the MFME font.

The link is downloads here and also in the Notes of the layout that show when you load the layout.

Sign in to follow this