Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Invaders

invaders_mpu5_1.thumb.jpg.c6651c9e15a72bd2b43b1ec1cdd22783.jpg

Still attempting to get you a layout a week and on track for 52 for this year... ...enjoy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

Yes indeed - always many ways to skin Schrödinger's cat !

This is actually a reskin of a version that I had done before that was sitting there.  More and more, I am trying to make the machines represent the physical machines in layout presentation.  This is made easier becaues of 1) MFME will shrink layouts and 2) the better screens we all have now.

When I did this once, it was "almost" full screen...

madhouse_mpu4_1.jpg.f286df2e88fbf52a36303f1943abcd28.jpg

...back then, the emulator had barely any graphic tools either and this was done from a really shit photo.  How we have come on where classics are not twice as big as what we made some DX's with ( although very poorly I must add ), in the past.

In another 17 years... ...who knows...

Ah mad house now that was a weird machine! Did anyone ever get a decent run out of that game?

After playing this I have one question, sorry if i'm missing something, but should the reel numbers not have different colours so you can tell if you are on the left or right trail entry points?

10 hours ago, Tommy c said:

Ah mad house now that was a weird machine! Did anyone ever get a decent run out of that game?

No !   The only reason I kept it was because it was the first DX I did, following on from what Gary once did with Viva Espana.

35 minutes ago, cat-racer said:

After playing this I have one question, sorry if i'm missing something, but should the reel numbers not have different colours so you can tell if you are on the left or right trail entry points?

Ah no - they don't need any if you just remember this when playing.

Left reel is left column, right reel is right column and centre reel is both.

On 12/05/2018 at 11:06, Reg said:

Ah no - they don't need any if you just remember this when playing.

Left reel is left column, right reel is right column and centre reel is both.

Ah, got it now - thank you.

Will have to pay more attention when I play!!!!

• Haha 1

Good job this was not real life then - in terms of real money and a real machine ! :D

Sign in to follow this