Sign in to follow this  
Ploggy

Road Hog 2 I'm Back DX

Here's something a little different.  A DX for Road Hog's follow-up machine, Road Hog 2- I'm Back. Set to £10/25p/92% Considered doing this machine for ages, so decided to take the plunge and get it done.  Now, Road Hog, Road Hog 2, and Hot Rod are all done! :)

The native resolution on this is quite large, so would suggest using 'Shrink To Fit', in MFME's options.  Use MFME6.1 to play.  Credits go out to tthe following people:

Mark8864 - For the original DX.

SPA - For the flier that was used. :)

The shortcuts for this are:

Cancel/Collect - `
Hold/Nudge - 1
Hold/Nudge/HI - 2
Hold/Nudge/LO - 3
Feature Exchange - E or F
Start/Gamble - Space
Accept Bid - A
Reject Bid - R
£1 Insert - 0

Have fun!

Road_Hog_2_Im_Back_Complete.png

Road_Hog_2_I'm_Back_DX.zip

Edited by Ploggy
UPDATED ORIGINAL LAYOUT WITH MORE REALISTIC 7 SEGS ON THE 'AUCTION' FEATURE
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

My god !!!  I fired up the original DX first and then this one - the size of this thing is incredible - it literally filled the screen.  It was only a couple of quid that I put in, but initial reaction was...

"This belongs in a cabinet!"

@Ploggy thank you for this and also to everyone that supplied any resources for it.

Wasn't going to download this, because the other DX is still very good.

But very glad I did, another great Ploggy DX.

Not a machine I remember playing that often and it's certainly nowhere near a classic as the original, although I guess the £10 jackpot changes the profile of the machine too much.

I've attached a new layout to the original post that fixes the look of the slopped 7 segs on the 'Auction' feature.  Thanks to Wizard for the information on how to do them correctly.  :)

Thank you ploggy for these old fruits of days gone,some of the best machines of this time era! And again another great release!!

Sign in to follow this