Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Interesting Auctions - Things for MFME...

22 hours ago, Matty.n said:

Now the right topic has been found.....

This seller has a lot of Betcom/GSquared cards for sale - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/arcademad18/m.html?item=113766763996&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562. Still struggling to sell the ones i bought last time and don't have the disposable income to buy any more. More shocked to see these on SC5 in all honesty, all i've ever seen before is SC6/Pluto6. I understand these are £100 machines but even if they can be grabbed to save them from being lost. Still got hold of the Reflex ones whenever they eventually go under 🤞.

PS There is a Winsons card in one listing, the wonderful machine that started off as "The Simpletons" and had the characters a bit more... yellow...

6edfxuxi88n11.jpg

i spent £130+ on roms from this seller hoping to get atleast one runner but, due to an unemulated chip on the rom board these do not currentley run in mfme.

i will upoload what i have once i have them sorted out but off the top of my head, MIB, Kiss my axe, Cash Exploder, Count Yer Cash, Corn Of The Dead,  Show Time, Winsons and i think Popeye have been sourced. save your money.

Edited by Ross
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, vectra666 said:

Of course scorp5 £100,s do run just they're doors open mode.

Early thanks for the ROMs

Not these ones, they have an extra chip on the prom board that isn't supported in MFME currently.

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, Ross said:

i spent £130+ on roms from this seller hoping to get atleast one runner but, due to an unemulated chip on the rom board these do not currentley run in mfme.

i will upoload what i have once i have them sorted out but off the top of my head, MIB, Kiss my axe, Cash Exploder, Count Yer Cash, Corn Of The Dead,  Show Time, Winsons and i think Popeye have been sourced. save your money. 

Absolute legend! Curious as to what that chip is/does. None of the cards i've got have it, PIC chip/extra security?

Edit: The Pots of Gold card i have has a chip populated and that runs, must be a newer implementation of whatever it is.

Scorpion-5-Game-Program-Card-Bellfruit-P

Edited by Matty.n

On 26/06/2019 at 23:08, Ross said:

Not these ones, they have an extra chip on the prom board that isn't supported in MFME currently.

Capture.JPG

Only just seen this, if I am correct I believe this is the same protection that is used on the only Concept Games scorp 5 machine they produced as they got the protection chips from Blueprint (who in turn got them from another company). I believe they are looking for a 3-4 character code stored somewhere along with some other code stored in the PIC chip

infact 

/*   Wasp is a PIC12F675 which sits in the security socket on the
   program card. It communicates via the I2C bus. The functions
   provided by this file simply act as a layer to sit between the
   game application and the BIOS calls for I2C.
*/

4 minutes ago, Gary said:

Only just seen this, if I am correct I believe this is the same protection that is used on the only Concept Games scorp 5 machine they produced as they got the protection chips from Blueprint (who in turn got them from another company). I believe they are looking for a 3-4 character code stored somewhere along with some other code stored in the PIC chip

infact 

/*   Wasp is a PIC12F675 which sits in the security socket on the
   program card. It communicates via the I2C bus. The functions
   provided by this file simply act as a layer to sit between the
   game application and the BIOS calls for I2C.
*/

That could be mazoomas Count yer cash Sound roms that are missing?

ezgif-1-a02f8bfc9a7e.gif

6 minutes ago, infection said:

That could be mazoomas Count yer cash Sound roms that are missing?

I am pretty certain that's the Betcom version as I think there is a P6 version of the same game

• Like 1

A few flyers for sale here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fruit-Machine-Flyers-X9-70-Jackpot/303275325468?hash=item469c9e381c:g:k0EAAOSwCWZdcV8T

Some we have, some we don't also there's a spank the banker flyer there that could be reproduced if it's a hi res scan

Also has these £100 ones X6

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fruit-Machine-Flyers-X6-100-Jackpot/303275317899?hash=item469c9e1a8b:g:eDwAAOSwbJldcV1C

May Do a deal for both i.e £5 the lot!!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Edited by vectra666

I see that this seller has a bundle of flyers available, if they are of any use, to the talented Layout makers, or for the archive, I'd be happy to buy them and donate them to the scene?

Can even scan them at hires at work (600 or 1200 dpi up to A3)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Various-old-vintage-Fruit-Machine-Arcade-Quiz-Machine-A4-FLYERS/292883962382?hash=item44313e9a0e:g:QjYAAOSwLgpcHTPZ

Pete

Sign in to follow this