Machine's from a far ......

becks

Hi fruit dudes  , I'm a keen collector of these great models ( sounds more adult if I call them models ) , and on my internet trawl I found , aristocrat , its like an Australian gambling toy ( sorry I mean model ) , I also found pub quiz machines , eg who wants to be a millionaire , called the platform emulator I think .  and my question is , are there any others ?  African fruitys ? , Russian fruitys ? , what have other countrys been doing while we have been holding pints and tapping for a repeat ? , what about the Chinese too , thanks 

• 10 months later...

I have these Aristocrat slots on an old PC, (here is a video from my playlist with different Aristocrat slots) : 

Most of the slots are working well, but some works with different keyboard keys, and on some I didn't find how to remove credits, and reset the errors messages. Also I couldn't find any manual or infos on the internet. Any help or suggestion will be much appreciated :-)

Edited by Emulator777

No help here dude , might have to trawl the web to get keys , you tube seems to be a good source .Ive been hunting the , novomatic gaminator . Saw it on another thread here . On a completely unrelated note :) , got a amiga cd32 emulator running , totes flawless . Even blooming leander works !!!! , had to tell someone 
. Not found any Chinese machines . I digress but  , watch , murder by death , 1976 . if you want to see peter sellers absolutely nail , a Chinese guy :) , by todays  standards he would serve prison time for being racist .