Wizard

MFME v6.1 Release

I've been tinkering with this for quite a while so here is version 6.1 of MFME

The changelist is now incorporated into the emu itself, click the MFME logo in the About box.

Please extract the appropriate zip file into a new MFME v6.1 Folder, if you had any custom sounds in a previous version these will need to be copied over.

If this is the first time you have installed MFME then please make sure you have the June 2010 DirectX runtime installed, it can be found here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Please install the right version for your system, either the Win7-10 or the XP version.

You will always find the latest version of v6.1 in the downloads section, so revisit regularly for any new updates.

For this reason I ask that these files are not hosted on any other site.

Enjoy!

Download Here:

http://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/116-mfme/

Edited by Wizard
Added Link
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 9
  • Awesome 1

Thank you Chris for all your hard work to bring us enjoyment over the years and made a lot of people very happy. (Except my other half :axe:)

Many thanks for this release @Wizard and thank you for all the time and effort you put into MFME over the years for the community.

For me, FME is the best thing that ever appeared on my PC when you consider everything over the years.

This is just excellent.

• Like 1

Look what the Easter bunnies have left us this time. totally amazed and thanks Wizard for your continued work and progress throughout the fme years

Thank you Wizard, your emulator is a fantastic piece of software and i for one am very grateful for everything you do!

MFME was what made me go and buy a PC back in 2004 in fact.

Thanks again. :)