DX'Cellent
Sign in to follow this  
Pook

Subbuteo DX - Maygay - Epoch

Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

Imagine me jumping up and down with YES ARMS, if I was 12 years old I would be doing this - but just accept the Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank you @Pook

Don't get too excited, the terrible angle to the flyer won't keep great quality when skewed.

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

Anything is better then nothing from a DX point of view !!!

There was days I dreamed of this machine long before MFME could ever do Epoch.

I loved Subbuteo as a kid, I was shit at it - but there was something about this game.  I know it's a clone and there are others - but hey, don't matter. :)

Just now, Pook said:

sub2.jpg

19 hours ago, Pook said:

Don't get too excited, the terrible angle to the flyer won't keep great quality when skewed.

LIES!   All LIES !

Back, to three yes's !

Brilliant work there - that looks fine - I have to ask - is this a different source from the flyer ???

Looks like you're making the impossible, possible form the angle of the flyer...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Reg said:

I have to ask - is this a different source from the flyer ???

Nope, I only have the initial image I posted. I only skewed the glass out and rehoused in the only other Maygay flyer I had that has this cab in a good striaght on angle, called Phoenix, I think it's Dutch. The button config is wrong, you can see I've started to remake them. 

The biggest tell from my second pic is the 'take feature' button above the 5 knockouts lamp, see how out of perspective it is, I've already cloned out the take nudges button. Put your 'yes's' away for now, that size looks ok but honestly fullscreen isn't great but I liked playing your classic so thought it was worth doing.

how the hell did you get that to look that good from the original flyer, bleeding skill thats how, i've made a couple with a slight angle but thats unbelievably great 

26 minutes ago, Wizard said:

I hope those sound glitches are just on the video ?

If you mean the jackpot sequence then that's how it sounds in the emu, I did think it sounded a bit off.

Ha, ha, never played this, digging the sound package, especially the Steve Coogan samples.   Looking good Dave :)

J

Just now, Pook said:

If you mean the jackpot sequence then that's how it sounds in the emu, I did think it sounded a bit off.

Something odd also happened to the 1st reel at 0:32 when you refused the hold 2nd reel hint and held the 1st instead ?

Unless that is a trait of the machine ?

Edited by Wizard

That's just my piss poor editing lol, I cut out 5 mins of my dross play to cut to the money shot of the jackpot. My videos are not meant for playing techniques, just to showcase my work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1