Public enemy number one feature

Tommy c

Hi all been playing pooks dx of public enemy and cops n robbers,the features great train robbery and capones caper still don't seem to work as they should. Does anyone know what is causing these features not to work right,sure they worked fine in bfemulator? or is it a setting,not sure so thought i would ask.

58 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Hi all been playing pooks dx of public enemy and cops n robbers,the features great train robbery and capones caper still don't seem to work as they should. Does anyone know what is causing these features not to work right,sure they worked fine in bfemulator? or is it a setting,not sure so thought i would ask.

What's wrong with it, seems to work fine on mine?

Yeah that's what i mean it just does the same thing over and over it is like the feature is running to fast,if you collect hold up that does the exact same,it's running to fast then just collects,capones caper and train robbery  would only give you 3 picks if it was dead,most of the time you will get at least 5 goes before it stops,you can see that in the bfemulator version as it behaves in that version.

Just now, Tommy c said:

At reg,see how the rain robbery feature only gave you 3 goes.It will do that every time.

Yes but that is a completely different thing to what was happening in that old thread you posted.

So I can only assume you mean it only offering 3 values? But then you say it doesn't display the values correctly ? It does in that video Reg posted

confused.com

58 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Yeah that's what i mean it just does the same thing over and over it is like the feature is running to fast,if you collect hold up that does the exact same,it's running to fast then just collects,capones caper and train robbery  would only give you 3 picks if it was dead,most of the time you will get at least 5 goes before it stops,you can see that in the bfemulator version as it behaves in that version.

I used the RAM file I linked on an old classic layout, Hold Up is absolutely looking fine on this.

Im on about public enemy. The  cash amounts dont display properly on capones caper and it only gives 3 goes. The hold up on public enemy is way to fast too. There is no way of showing you without a video of the real machine doing it. @ reg that hold up on cops worked perfect then so not sure why its fecked on public enemy so yeah im a little confusee too!!