A:E

DOLBECK SYSTEMS - CONNECT 4 - SWP - MPU4

Here is a graphic layout I created for an SWP called Connect 4.

Thanks to Warlord for supplying some excellent quality photos and Wizard for MFME.

Keycuts are

0 - £1
SP - Drop Counter
C - Select Column
1 - 1st Player and Continue
2 - Pass/Collect

CONNECT_4_-_AE_DX.zip

CONNECT4_AEDX.png

• Thanks 3

Yes, when these aren't ready they stick on 20, in the wild ideally you'd want them in low double figures to take the £10.   The ram file I had was deleted by accident.  It took at least £60 to start to get ready unfortunately maybe more.   Nice little machine but not for everyone.

J

Thank you ! :)

Been looking forward to this - just passing through at the moment but will hopefully be able to give this a serious hammering tonight - but great to see this one is now out here.

Perhaps this is a good cause for Autoplay to fill it up ?

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Yes mate, this would be an ideal candidate for that.  From a reset this starts at it's target percentage.    Might get chance later to set one of those auto play sessions up and then re-upload the ram file.

PS Did you want a cropped version without the background for your cab.   Let me know can sort one for you :)

J

• Like 1

I have noticed some pixel creep when not in native 4k resolution, so when it's scaled some lamps look misaligned, this isn't the case when you play in native 2160 pixels deep.   Not sure if it's my machine or an artifact of the built in scaling function in MFME.

J

• Like 1

8 hours ago, A:E said:

Yes mate, this would be an ideal candidate for that.  From a reset this starts at it's target percentage.    Might get chance later to set one of those auto play sessions up and then re-upload the ram file.

PS Did you want a cropped version without the background for your cab.   Let me know can sort one for you :)

J

6 hours ago, A:E said:

Here is a cropped version with no background, still 2160 pixels deep.

J

CONNECT_4_-_AE_DX_CROPPED.zip  3

Just passing through with a headache from hell, and have just seen this first quote.  I was about to say yes please and I saw you had done it.

I've grabbed it now - but again - many thanks for this and very much apprichated - this will be enjoyed very much when I've cleared my head.

Thank you.

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Wow, left this on autoplay it took a good few hours just to get ready for £10.   Insane.

Will upload the ram file if anyone is interested.   Here is a video of the skill game, it's best to hit it first time every time.  This is extremely ready at this point and was an easy set of skills to hit £10.  I think I've hit 14+ back in the day, the skill doesn't cheat it just gets progressively faster.

J

• Like 1

Just away at the minute. Will upload a decent ram file when I get home later this evening. I left it playing for over £150. I had a quick look at the target and it never goes lower than 8 on this particular revision. This is running one of those soft versions where it would stay glued to a target no greater than 20. Older versions could start much higher when not ready.

A nice little SWP nevertheless.

J

This ram file has had a lot played through it, just need the 'skill' to get to the £10 jackpot.   

Just copy this ram file over your original one.

J

CONNECT4_DXRAM.zip

Just noticed this layout is knackered, lamping wise, not sure what happened with it?

J