YouTube Emulation Extravaganza

Chopaholic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/06/2019 at 21:37, Chopaholic said:

£2000 shit laptop alert.

Your problem will be graphic card, bug in Nvidia hd audio driver, that they are too thick to fix, been like that for years.

Happens on my pc too much latency making sound distort crackle and pop, even slowdown when gaming and mfme.

It's all over the internet gamers not happy chappys.

Like you, I do well to spend more than 5 mins on machines like this. 

I remember them when growing up but 10p was too rich for me, until 1988 , by which time the first machines with more than just nudges and holds, had started to appear.

I remember older people in my family/friends would say to me when I was playing or had been playing, I don't know how to play these modern machines, they're too complicated for me. 

But I fully agree the main thing, is that it's preserved through emulation. 

Great to see a new dx'r around FME also.

• Like 3

On 26/05/2018 at 11:36, wearecity said:

That is such an involved emptier, surely it's got to have been programmed in deliberately and insider information given. I can't see how anyone could work it out. Even if they did work it out, how they would have remembered the steps to achieve it. 

Having said that it's difficult to imagine someone coming up with such a complex routine, in the first place. 

There must be some very cunning and clever minds out there lol. 

I bet that there are cheats and emptiers still out there. 

• Like 1

You can set the £10 win up with two lines of melons aswell, using the wild as a melon and then setting up 2 reels of numbers to give you the last 4+ numbers.