YouTube Emulation Extravaganza

Chopaholic

Thanks Degsy,did watch this Friday under the influence of a few beers and didn't understand a f**king word of it🤔 Watch it again and well,would need to take that script with me to follow that cheat. I think it would be best for all partys if i just stayed away from the thing. Joking apart great video as always and your funny LOL at some of the things you come out with.👍  

• Like 1

Another great video.

Glad to see Fishsta get a shoutout.

FME was definitely a crazy place, full of crazy people, many who must have most definitely been smoking something. Of course being an addict, makes people do some very strange things.

FME was never going to be a gentlemanly oasis of tranquility.

I sincerely, hope all these people from the early days are alive, well and no longer addicts, even if not part of the scene anymore.

• Like 2

Great video Desgy. Now in saying that not nice that this evil gambling addiction has place in your memories. Its seems to be the normal thing with these kind of story's and gambling, and every story i hear this horrible addiction taking over peoples lifes and if you dont get to grips with it, it will take you down.

I myself as with maybe some ex/gamblers on here will have story's to tell but for me i would rather not go back down memory lane even though they are in the back of my head that's where they will be staying i think??

Its great that you are still here and been able to tell your story.  Hopefully got it under control as i do watch some of your other videos and you dont go back to that low point.

I would dread to think what people in this day and age with these big jackpots about go though, losing everything, not been able to talk to anyone, SUFFERING IN SILENCE.

My view on moving forward which is not going to happen as the fruit machine makers and government wouldn't make money, is to reduce machines to low stakes low jackpot e.g. say 30p £20 jackpot cause lets face it, you never see a rich gambler plus if the jackpots are high £500/£1000 people are always going to chase the pot but lose hundreds and destroy lifes.   

Thanks Degsy.   

• Like 2

No fruit machine emulation video this week I'm afraid, but I have started using fruit machine music for the text/stats sections at the end of my online slots videos, and the layout running in MFME as the backdrop.

No worry about the YouTube copyright boss (well, apart from Big Bucks, apparently.....), and I think it works rather well.

Here's a direct link to the fruit machine bit at the end of this video.

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

I am quite the archivist, I can restore a copy of my PC's 'My Documents' folder from late 1999 :D

I haven't kept everything over the years, be it FME or anything else, but things I felt might be of future significance have gone into my digital museum.

That thread did go on a bit!

image.thumb.png.ac5cfc032d686d68ed4c08f7fbe3d837.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Another great video. 

Agree with the order of greatness.

Shows that there is still plenty of old stuff that could do with an update or even a DX.

The older a machine is, the more it needs a DX otherwise it's like searching for an old game and overlooking it because there is no case to show gameplay and graphics to draw the player towards it.

Recently I was trying to remember an m1a/b mid tech game which used the 7 symbol from m1a/b Monopoly. Turns out it was Omega.

https://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/topic/10654-brought-to-you-by-the-letter/?fromsearch=1

Incidentally the link on the download page is broken on fruit-emu. 

I would have overlooked it had there not been a picture of it on Reel Fruits. 

Screenshot_20181110-071806_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cat-racer said:

I have had a good look around but can not find one, was there ever a layout for the original red £3 pink panther done?

If it was I would imagine it was released as a classic layout. 

I've been around since virtually day 1 and I don't recall any release, but my collection is nowhere near complete. 

On 09/11/2018 at 07:56, Chopaholic said:

Time to get back to the fruit machine emulation with another three classic M1a/b Maygay AWPS :)

Great video as always. Thank you , only ever played on pink (blue) and yes was one if them machines i would play just on the walk pass and not for long, but again looking back now you wouldn't say no to an afternoon on it for those memories.  

5 hours ago, vectra666 said:

here's the two versions i have afaik they're both using the same roms and both are in need of an urgent upgrade. there's still a few of these about so photos could be obtained fairly easily

pinky.png

Iv looked everywhere nothing to clear for a dx plus no descent videos for a screen shot. Plus never seen a red pink panther.