JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

On 27/03/2018 at 17:15, wearecity said:

Here's another machine, previously not on MFME (going by the downloads on Fruit-Emu)

Big Banker by Fuzion.

Such a great looking DX and it's coming up to 15 years old!!!

There are no issue with the machine functioning, but sadly the hi-lo reel, did not convert well at all. It really needs doing from scratch and hopefully someone might take it on one day. The main numbers that are difficult to make out are 5, which has a queen on the opposite side and the 3 which has the 9 on the opposite side.

Apart from the usual additions needed in converting, I've added a coin mech to the layout, which enables coins and tokens to be inputted. Of course if you want to remove them, you can, by going into edit mode and right clicking and deleting. The buttons on the side are still usable for coin input and holds, but no token input available this way.

I've hopefully added the correct meter settings, as coins and tokens do register and payout with the relevant noises.

BBv01_1.thumb.jpg.48a0b1602f1464d49390e9935d455274.jpg.

Big_Banker_(JPEMU_Conv).zip  16

I've updated this with the much appreciated graphical assistance from @Reg, @A:E and @vectra666

It now has a pretty effective Disc Real that mimics the original, although the original background is no longer present.

It may help anyone looking into Big 50

Big Banker (JPEMU Conv).rar

Edited by Wizard
Updated to include original background
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

There's something not right with this layout,it will not pay a token win at all,i have the tube sensors checked and added a few more but it still isn't having none of it.Also when you get the hidden features,the lamps on the name don't flash like they should, when it makes the two bullet noises it is meant to flash big then banker in sync with super bright lights,Adding a lamp matrix doesn't show them either so not sure why.

13 hours ago, Tommy c said:

There's something not right with this layout,it will not pay a token win at all,i have the tube sensors checked and added a few more but it still isn't having none of it.Also when you get the hidden features,the lamps on the name don't flash like they should, when it makes the two bullet noises it is meant to flash big then banker in sync with super bright lights,Adding a lamp matrix doesn't show them either so not sure why.

The emu doesn't currently support Super Bright lamps so you won't see that effect. As for the other issue, I have no idea tbh

Just now, A:E said:

Make sure you have checkboxes for 64 - 71.   I took a look at RollerCoaster settings and these work.   Token full must be one of these checkboxes as I just got 'skill nudge' bonus for £6 token win. :)

J

I said this ages ago in the thread and nobody believed me.... :(

NQ.

I can probably solve the mystery and I've learnt something new here.

After conversion, the layout originally only paid out in 20p's.

Going by the sonic conversion, I added checkboxes 64 and 67, unchecked the hoppers and it started to pay out pound coins. The difference is Sonic however doesn't need token payouts. But now those of us who didn't know, know what checkbox 66 does.

Just now, A:E said:

If anyone can supply some hi-res images I would consider recreating this machine.   This one I created back then was mostly redrawn and isn't as authentic looking as it could be.  

J

That would be truly great.

Edited by wearecity

Just 64, 66 & 67

65 is the Token front low level

It would appear tokens fill the back tube first and then overflow into the front tube. it uses 65 to determine whether to pay from the front or rear tube.

The top level sensor is presumably used to disable the token refill, if both tubes are full

Edited by Wizard