JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

I hope this is ok to post here, because 3 attempts at fruit-emu to post it and although it sometimes shows, it just keeps disappearing. I've had enough of dicking around.

If not ok, I won't take offence at it's removal and won't post similar again.

Anyway it's a JPEMU conversion of Pinball Wizard 1280 dx which was made by Pook, currently for MFME we have no larger layout than 1024, so thought it worth doing.

pinballwizardwdx3.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 1

Yes I have had that before, posts disappearing. I'm just about ready to throw in the towel with that site, it's just not worth the grief atm. Nobody ever posts any updates as to when it will be fixed etc, has Pete looked at it at all? or is it being allowed to die a slow painful death?

Thanks for the update, I tried to convert Colliseum Cash but it always dies without completing it, any ideas?

44 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Yes I have had that before, posts disappearing. I'm just about ready to throw in the towel with that site, it's just not worth the grief atm. Nobody ever posts any updates as to when it will be fixed etc, has Pete looked at it at all? or is it being allowed to die a slow painful death?

Thanks for the update, I tried to convert Colliseum Cash but it always dies without completing it, any ideas?

This version converts (Layout attached under picture) no disrespect to the original author, but it's no picasso of a layout lol. It's playing and paying in MFME, but even after converting, it requires a lot of work to be even near presentable and I don't think I'm that skilled to bring it to that standard, particularly the centre board.

Coliseum_Semi_DX_1.jpg

col_cash.zip

Edited by wearecity
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wearecity said:

I hope this is ok to post here, because 3 attempts at fruit-emu to post it and although it sometimes shows, it just keeps disappearing. I've had enough of dicking around.

If not ok, I won't take offence at it's removal and won't post similar again.

Anyway it's a JPEMU conversion of Pinball Wizard 1280 dx which was made by Pook, currently for MFME we have no larger layout than 1024, so thought it worth doing.

pinballwizardwdx3.zip

thanks for the conversions, but didn't know if you knew the red lamps for the IM board are missing from this version from the logo, take the "P" from pinball the red lamp is 225

i will when time make my mini version bigger if people require it bigger

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wearecity said:

This version converts (Layout attached under picture) no disrespect to the original author, but it's no picasso of a layout lol. It's playing and paying in MFME, but even after converting, it requires a lot of work to be even near presentable and I don't think I'm that skilled to bring it to that standard, particularly the centre board.

Coliseum_Semi_DX_1.jpg

col_cash.zip

As i said to pook the other day about playing these full screen dx'es  so called tabletop dx PML, there are good for the time they come out as for a remake this could of gone on the list of layouts that need updating over at fruit emu but as said above posts disappearing/not posting right. I understand that alex is not well/on the mend and wouldnt wish it on any man and getting back to 100% is needed before dealing with any issues. but as for pete not having a look???? whats that about i know he doesnt spend much time on mecca but still i think i only see him on there when its donations time??

long term think fruit emu is in need of an update/revamp to bring it up to date folders,files, members/accounts a fresh coat of paint.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, wearecity said:

Coliseum_Semi_DX_1.jpg

col_cash.zip

Thanks for that, does need a bit of work lol

Can someone take a look at this, converted Sonic The Hedgehog, before I realised that RB had a version for MFME already, but none of the sonic layouts for mfme, appear to payout.

Tried refilling them, with well over £100 in coins, checking the refill box, with doors opened and closed, enabling and disabling one or both hoppers, but still not paying out.

Can someone explain how exactly it is done.

Sonic.zip

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, wearecity said:

Can someone take a look at this, converted Sonic The Hedgehog, before I realised that RB had a version for MFME already, but none of the sonic layouts for mfme, appear to payout.

Tried refilling them, with well over £100 in coins, checking the refill box, with doors opened and closed, enabling and disabling one or both hoppers, but still not paying out.

Can someone explain how exactly it is done.

Sonic.zip

i have sonic paying out ok meters both work etc, here's the settings for it checkboxes 64 & 67

doesn't reg's recent classic layout payout??

Untitled.png

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1

Here another debutant on MFME.

The Reel Thing DX by Cheese.

The machine artwork used was Crystal Leisure's but the roms are ACE roms.

The machine works absolutely fine and it's a twist on the similar JPM and ACE machines of the time, the way the features are done, a la watch for my hidden treasure style.

Cheese notes on the side of the layout, give some issues with the original layout and they are still present after conversion. I cannot find a button number for the auto nudge to the features, but you can hit collect anyway and nudge manually.

The_Reel_Thing.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Just now, vectra666 said:

fixed italian job 1 via diy fixes it now pays out correctly, it helps watching retro arcade lol when his showcases a machine thats dud we fix it, also i still have a load of scorp4 layouts to untick the hoppers on

Will take a look, in the DIY FIxes thread, towards the beginning of the thread, I listed a lot of Scorp 4's that can have both hoppers unchecked.

23 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Hmm didn't fix your JPeMu conversion for me?

The attached version was the MFME version, I'd deleted the jpemu conversion version after seeing there was a MFME version already.

Not sure if you saw Vec's message above. Tommy said checkboxes 61 - 65, Vec said 64 and 67. Adding just checkboxes 64 & 67,  checking them as well as clearing the checks out of hoppers 1 & 2 and then reloading the layout and it paid out on the original MFME attached version................Jpemu version below, which also works with checkboxes 64 & 67 added.

Just now, vectra666 said:

didn,t fix the jpemu version for me neither

Here is the JPEMU conversion, which is slightly better IMO. Adding 64 and 67 also has worked with this version.

Sorry for any confusion lol.

Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_JPEMU_Conversion.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, wearecity said:

The attached version was the MFME version, I'd deleted the jpemu conversion version after seeing there was a MFME version already.

Not sure if you saw Vec's message above. Tommy said checkboxes 61 - 65, Vec said 64 and 67. Adding just checkboxes 64 & 67,  checking them as well as clearing the checks out of hoppers 1 & 2 and then reloading the layout and it paid out on the original MFME attached version................Jpemu version below, which also works with checkboxes 64 & 67 added.

Here is the JPEMU conversion, which is slightly better IMO. Adding 64 and 67 also has worked with this version.

Sorry for any confusion lol.

Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_JPEMU_Conversion.zip

The confusion arose because the game supports hoppers or slides depending on whether the hopper checkboxes are set. It works fine in Slide mode but has an issue when hoppers are checked which would need a MFME fix.

Simplest solution is to just run it in Slide mode.