JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

16 hours ago, evo1 said:

Big Wheel £8 Dx.zip 3.73 MB · 2 downloads  2

I think vectra had something to do with this? so thanks to him.

I may have converted it many moons back  I made the mfme classics that came afters as wanted to play this and no artwork is available, the jpmemu version was too big for lappy so made the classic.

Thanks should go to the original creator of it, great game too.

• Like 1

Afraid I can't manage this one.  Amber is not running on my Windows 10 machine so I can't load the .pad file.

This is a little different from earlier versions that had all the resources in another folder.

Afraid I'll have ot pass on that with a fail... :(

25 minutes ago, Reg said:

Afraid I can't manage this one.  Amber is not running on my Windows 10 machine so I can't load the .pad file.

This is a little different from earlier versions that had all the resources in another folder.

Afraid I'll have ot pass on that with a fail... :(

Have you the layout in question I could try with mine??

On 11/08/2019 at 11:37, pete_w said:

Some great work here, fab to see my converter tools are still useful all these years later :D

On 11/08/2019 at 11:40, Wizard said:

Absolutely, though maybe time for an update 😀

On 18/08/2019 at 13:34, pete_w said:

Could well be :)

An update would be great Pete. When it works, converting is generally a breeze and still a couple of decent machines, on available on Jpemu. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's another conversion.

We can't go out, so what's the next best thing, that's right, we should all play Down Town and visit all the virtual pubs, courtesy of Bugs and Trouty

Ok it's not a Jpemu conversion, but near enough, it's a Bfmulator conversion using Pete W's excellent conversion tool and AFAIK it's the first appearance on MFME (well I hope so, or I've wasted a couple of hours and the search engine here and at fruit-emu is broken)

down town_1.jpg

Down Town - MFME Conversion.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, infection said:

Thanks for this did anyone fix Firecracker @Pook?

The AWP wasn't mine, I only did the club version for JPeMu which I've already converted, I do have a partially complete AWP from scratch, maybe check back bonfire night if we're all still here :)

• Like 1

DX Banner.png

29 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Here's another conversion.

We can't go out, so what's the next best thing, that's right, we should all play Down Town and visit all the virtual pubs, courtesy of Bugs and Trouty

Ok it's not a Jpemu conversion, but near enough, it's a Bfmulator conversion using Pete W's excellent conversion tool and AFAIK it's the first appearance on MFME (well I hope so, or I've wasted a couple of hours and the search engine here and at fruit-emu is broken)

down town_1.jpg

Down Town - MFME Conversion.zip 1.48 MB · 0 downloads  0

Many thanks for this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mr x said:

@wearecity any chance you convert from bfm superstar and instant jackpots cannot convert on this laptop

Superstar won't convert.

Instant Jackpots, got a belt reel (because disc reels weren't supported on Bfmulator) and I can't do disc reels, but it appears to have been converted ok, so I'll look at getting it up and running.