JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

• 1 month later...

I can't see this has been converted before and I don't believe a MFME version is available either.

So here's Hi Impact by fruitmad2003 and Hurtland165.

They obviously didn't have great resources, so is this really the best there is out there resources wise? if not could be a future DX for someone.

Usual conversion changes applied.

hiimpactwdx1024_1.jpg

Hi Impact.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another quick conversion from Jpemu to MFME

Big Cash Machine £15, 25p play. An Empire Games machine. 

As usual I've just made it playable in MFME and a few necessary changes to the layout like changing # signs into £, as the conversion tools doesn't do that.

Thanks to whoever did the Jpemu version

MFME Machinesfcclassic_1.jpg

bigcashmachineclassic.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 27/02/2018 at 16:34, wearecity said:

We currently have a 1024 dx for MFME

So here's a Bonanza 1280 DX by ??? (sorry don't know who did it). No issues with it as far as I can tell and I've played a few quid through it while testing.

For those interested, it would only pay out in 20p's, so I've added checkbox 61-67 and now it pays out £1's as well. Guess that's not 100% correct for emulation, but hey it worked. Think the Electra cabinet for this is wrong, the MFME version had it in the Indiana Jones style Vogue one, which IIRC is the correct one.

Bonanza-_Jpemu_Conversion.zip  28

Hi wearecity,

Thanks for this, is there any chance it could be got working with the £6 ROMs? The £8 upgrade of this was horrible :( 

I've tried loading in the £6 ROMs from the old JPeMu layout, but the machine just doesn't boot at all.

Does it need a different jackpot value in the .GAM file perhaps? I've tried a few different values for it (including 11, which is what Big Banker uses for a £6 jackpot) but no dice.

Cheers!

image.thumb.png.dd1bcfeef49856624335a44bee133da4.png

Bonanza.zip

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Hi J thanks for that the ROMs are runners :)

It seems to be blocking token wins though so maybe there's a bit of extra trickery involved?

I'll keep trying but £50 in up to now and it won't allow the blue or red sevens, and it just keeps using the mystery at the end of the trail to give GOLD FEVER which is a forced win and always £3 or less.

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

6 hours ago, wearecity said:

Another Jpemu conversion.

Colour Of Money by JPM. £15, 30p.

It's appears to be a Euphoria clone.

Steveir made the Jpemu version.

The conversion of this had several issues after conversion, so I had to add/change quite a bit of stuff, due to this, I decided to make some further changes/enhancements.

colourofmoney_1.jpg

Colour of Money.zip 1005.98 kB · 1 download  1

Now thats a blast from the past, i like the changes!

• Like 1