JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

Hearts of Gold is on the back-burner as well, mate.  Wasn't that much interest in it when I made a WIP on it, so I lost a bit of enthusiasm for it.  Might pass it on to someone else to finish off.  I know DAD was interested in it, so maybe a project for him; if he wants it. :)

If not, I'll get it done at a later date.  Don't want to sit on it if it's a machine you want to see DX'ed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ploggy said:

Hearts of Gold is on the back-burner as well, mate.  Wasn't that much interest in it when I made a WIP on it, so I lost a bit of enthusiasm for it.  Might pass it on to someone else to finish off.  I know DAD was interested in it, so maybe a project for him; if he wants it. :)

If not, I'll get it done at a later date.  Don't want to sit on it if it's a machine you want to see DX'ed.

I showed enthusiasm for it on Fruit Emu... It reminds me of Super Streak, gutted it got put on the back burner :(

Here's another machine, I can't find an MFME version of.

A classic layout, of Football Crazy £10 25p play. I don't know who produced the JPEMU version, but Duplu uploaded it to Fruit-Emu.

The number reel contains text about pass right and left, which is difficult to see, but is pretty irrelevant anyway from what I can tell. Other than that, it functions 100%.

Had to alter a few things, due to the conversion tools, not converting certain items. Other than that, just the regular MFME enhancements.

Some of you are probably saying, why is he bothering to convert a small, old classic layout. Well I'm just trying to find and convert machines, which I can't find a layout already available for MFME. Who knows, it may help and lead to big and better layouts for the machines in the future. For instance, the lamps and button numbers are already worked out for a potential DX'r in the future.

fcclassic_2.jpg

Football Crazy - JPEMU CONVERSION.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This is the first time i've been near my pc since saturday,just grabbed the latest mfme and the super bright lamps work a treat on big banker :D wizard when you say the lamp needs to be masked properly do you mean mask all around it apart from the lit bit? Was gonna do a few alterations on roller coaster.Thanks for implementing this feature too,makes the playing more real.

• Like 1

Yes,around the edges otherwise the whole lamp goes bright. Monpoly 60 works very well straight out of the box but I noticed Indiana Jones needed some tweaking.

It doesn't add brightness to any black or transparent pixels

I'm going to leave the implementation as it is for the time being, I don't to add a load of configuration tbh

Edited by Wizard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...