DX'Cellent
Pook

Reel Money DX - JPM - MPS

Started prepping this one with photos supplied by stonyat421. As you can see there is a massive amount of work to be done for this. But looking at the existing DX we have of this one released donkeys years ago by @Stiffy1231 it's long due an overhaul.

reelwip.thumb.jpg.86e59b697963db174817ba272e44f529.jpg

olddx.jpg.eb6095f45ec7bb4770c0c8497ad679d7.jpg

Edited by Pook
  • Like 4

Again some nice old machines your dxing Dave,you just cant beat these old skool classics,when looking at todays fruits machines which are shit TBH and the fuuny thing is was playing some of these old dx's the other night and even though some of them are rough it was good having an in your face full screen dx, all squashed and full screen

14 hours ago, evo1 said:

Again some nice old machines your dxing Dave,you just cant beat these old skool classics,when looking at todays fruits machines which are shit TBH and the fuuny thing is was playing some of these old dx's the other night and even though some of them are rough it was good having an in your face full screen dx, all squashed and full screen

Also know as 'Tablecloth DXs' :D

There's been some funny phrases coined over the years.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing this. The sound on these MPS2 machines were really meaty.

I think I was too busy playing Barcrests by this time, but this era of MPS2 machines are amongst my favourite emulated, Fast Trak and Super Track, have had hundreds and hundreds through them in the emulator from me.

Edited by wearecity

1 minute ago, wearecity said:

Looking forward to seeing this. The sound on these MPS2 machines were really meaty.

I think I was too busy playing Barcrests by this time, but this era of MPS2 machines are amongst my favourite emulated, Fast Trak and Super Track, have had hundreds and hundreds through them in the emulator from me.

Me too, my local pub only ever seemed to have Barcrest's, guess it was an agreement with  the brewery. They seemed to cycle all through the 'action' range then later MPU4s like Viva Espania and Winner takes it all. Only JPM of that era I played a lot was Switchback if we were in a different pub.

• Like 1

Same round are way pook, from what I remember pub I remember going to had lo tech ish mpu4 spot on which I was glad to be able to dx and plan to enlarge soon.

bar had barcrests Andy Capps road hog etc, then when the £8 up jps came out, Bell fruit took over with money to burn, jumping jack flash etc.

chippies had cash counter, flash cash, cash zone, Manhattan skyline the list is endless.

back street arcade mixture of barcrests as mentioned and Jpms switchback etc

just think if dond  was released back then we’d all be a lot richer and we’d never have excellent layouts and sites like these 

I hope so mate, still lots to be done.

Here's your old avatar, seems wrong without it :)

stiffy.jpg.8cc7502e1ded8566f5e050967c2d0685.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This one hasn't been forgotten, been doing bits n bobs to it over the past few months. Redoing the main Reelmoney text today.

rm.thumb.jpg.f97cd3c9329e6bed7b37e10b54f6ae1e.jpg

• Like 3

Does anyone know or remember what goes in the space to the left of the nudges? The flyer & photos are not clear at all and by looking at youtube vids it's clearly some sort of text that lights up. Maybe saved or held nudges?

nudge.thumb.jpg.48b2a8b609fbaa6a7439206ee8a93fcc.jpg

text.jpg.09bb4fcfb65198c2f1ed917a90771324.jpg

Edited by Pook

Dont know how the hell you get that like that from the way it was.

Cant make it out much, the bottom bit looks like it says each shuffle something.

On 26/11/2018 at 18:08, Pook said:

Does anyone know or remember what goes in the space to the left of the nudges? The flyer & photos are not clear at all and by looking at youtube vids it's clearly some sort of text that lights up. Maybe saved or held nudges?

nudge.thumb.jpg.48b2a8b609fbaa6a7439206ee8a93fcc.jpg

text.jpg.09bb4fcfb65198c2f1ed917a90771324.jpg

SHUFFLE

OPTION

PRESS BUTTON

TO SHUFFLE

REELS (Then i cant read the next word here)

TO IMPROVE

NUDGE WIN.

EACH SHUFFLE

USED TAKES

A NUDGE COIN

Edited by evo1
  • Like 1

Its the same text as in the yellow box but cant make out one word.

Screenshot_(22).png

Screenshot_(22).png

Edited by evo1
  • Like 1

Actually it looks like 'AND TRY' there is definitely a Y on the end and what looks like a gap in the middle of what cant be read, and it would also make sense.

PRESS BUTTON TO SHUFFLE REELS AND TRY TO IMPROVE NUDGE WIN.

Edited by swanyofrug
  • Like 3

Outstanding Evo, thanks a lot. I thought it might be 'to try to', but a closer look I think swanyofrug is right with 'and'

Edited by Pook
  • Like 1