Jump to content
DX'Cellent
Sign in to follow this  
Pook

Trick Shot Club DX & PDX - BFM - Adder 5

Recommended Posts

Pool themed clubber by Bellfruit, which has a built in screen to play pool. Notice the 'Shoot Pool' button beneath the screen, this was a turn and push knob used to control the cue on the screen. MFME utilises your mouse wheel's scroll and click feature to do the same thing.

Thanks to Reg for his classic, Ploggy for tech help, NQ for testing and WIzard for writing innovative ways into MFME for us to control these odd machines.

As I did with Screen Play I've made a PDX version with a larger screen to the side, as sometimes the smaller screen is unreadable. Be warned this slows down the layout massively so don't bother downloading this version unless you have a high end system.

 

Trick Shot Club DX.jpg

Trick Shot Club PDX.jpg

******************************************
Trick Shot Club DX
******************************************
Released - 9th February 2018
Author - Dave Pook
Manufacturer - Bellfruit
Stake - 30p
Jackpot - £250
******************************************
Shortcuts...
0 - Enter £1
9 - Enter £20 note
8 - Enter £10 note
7 - Enter £5 note
` - Cancel
1 - Hold 1
2/H - Hold 2/Hi
3/L - Hold 3/Lo
4 - Hold 4
S/C - Stop/Collect
T - Transfer
E - Exchange
S - Shoot Pool
Space - Start
Cursor Left - Rotate Cue
Cursor Right - Rotate Cue
Cursor Up - Shoot
******************************************
Thanks to...
Reg - Classic
Ploggy - Tech help
NQ - Testing
******************************************
www.dxcellent.com

Trick_Shot_Club_DX.zip

Trick_Shot_Club_PDX.zip

Edited by Pook
Updated keys, thanks to Reg.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pool section is controlled by the mouse wheel so unless you can plug in a desktop mouse you won't have that function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pook said:

The pool section is controlled by the mouse wheel so unless you can plug in a desktop mouse you won't have that function.

Just to update this info as this is based on the classic, I believe you can use it on a laptop...

...there is a mouse object offscreen to the right, the mouse can be controled using cursor keys at present.

The left mouse click is button 121, the right mouse click is 122 and the wheel is 120.

image.png.c3acf78dfe9b08a9751519ca56a48318.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Reg said:

Just to update this info as this is based on the classic, I believe you can use it on a laptop...

...there is a mouse object offscreen to the right, the mouse can be controled using cursor keys at present.

The left mouse click is button 121, the right mouse click is 122 and the wheel is 120.

image.png.c3acf78dfe9b08a9751519ca56a48318.png

Thanks for the info Reg and the updated notes Pook,but I still don't follow.!

Im pressing the cursor keys and nothing happens.

Then the game won't close when it's in the shoot pool feature.

I'l try and plug my pc mouse in tmrw and report back as to what happens.

Me and tech just don't go lol

 

Jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a regular keyboard they work.  Perhaps it's because it's a laptop. 

Pop into the properites of each of the mouse buttons that are shown in the quoted post above and change to a different key.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 10:34 AM, Reg said:

On a regular keyboard they work.  Perhaps it's because it's a laptop. 

Pop into the properites of each of the mouse buttons that are shown in the quoted post above and change to a different key.

Many thanks Reg

Apologies for the late reply,not been a great few days re family illness.

 

Jay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great machine , your right about the specs , it nailed my pc . This old dell thought assassins creed was harsh ,  much love

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...