DX'Cellent
Sign in to follow this  
Pook

Quickshot DX - Maygay - Proconn

Quickshot by Maygay, this one is pretty much done just want to remake the reels as they currently let everything else down.

quick.jpg

Edited by Pook

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

Proconn as well, well I'd never have guessed that either.

Earliest Maygay I can remember playing  is Manhatten Skylines or the other machine which is either the original or a clone of MS, sometime between 1988 and early 90s in a pub at Paddington.

Looking back we always said that maygay were gay and that the name fits, But to be fair looking back maygay did a lot of machines back in the day that was cafe/pub/chip shop machines. they gave a good play but didnt really pay much or i was just unlucky. The earlyist maygays i played was rio gambler 2p £1.50jp in a cafe possible 1986 never seen a picture/flyer since and the other is treasure hunt again both excellent machines from maygay. this paulgees over at mecca. Hope one day that this can be done also rio gambler but we can all live in hope.

Enjoyed playing the classic of Quickshot so this dx is the icing on the cake and is looking stunning as ever Dave. Nice to see these old maygays coming though.

Edited by evo1