DX'Cellent

Thankyou Reg

Pook

Anyone who has been around the FME scene for any length of time will know exactly who Reg is and what he has done within the scene. These days you will find him residing at Desert Island Fruits releasing his work and reviewing others. 

Recently I've been wanting to evolve DX'Cellent and move to a more interactive experience for both myself and visitor and made the decision to be more active within my Facebook group to achieve this.

Reg came up with a better solution and offered me a corner of Desert Island Fruits to set up shop, a format we should all know and be comfortable with. Massive thanks goes to Reg from me for this generous offer and setting everything up. :)

Dave 

Edited by Pook
  • Like 6

DX Banner.png

• 7 months later...

It's been just over six months since DX'Cellent's new incarnation here at DIF, in that time I've updated at re-released over half of my back catalogue, released lots of new stuff and generally been more active than I have been in a long time.

Recently Reg updated DIF with a few enhancements which meant my pages could evolve even further in the form of a funky portal type affair. A massive thank you to DIF and @Reg for your continued support :)

dx1.thumb.jpg.71024b472d64724189e6702e079f4b3a.jpg

• Like 6

DX Banner.png

Pleasure and thank you for all you do for the scene.

This was a fair chunk of work to do on Saturday but I think absolutely worth it.

If going to www.dxcellent.com brings up the old version for anyone your web cache needs refreshing, just put a question mark on the end such as www.dxcellent.com? and you'll be good to go from that point onwards.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...