Sign in to follow this  
Reg

The Winning Three

pinkpanther_s16_a5_1.thumb.jpg.9e4b1f403809fb08f29e823e53da09a2.jpg

rainbow_riches_bingo_mpu5_1.thumb.jpg.c8239fff7c61519f757f7f6b81ee9a23.jpg

sonicthehedgehog_impact_1.thumb.jpg.e1f5e1571150af320b0c61120479fe77.jpg

...all available for download now.

• Like 1

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Thank you reg only just got round to downloading rrbingo with so many release's across mfme land these days its hard to keep up and play them.

Thanks Reg.

I've been playing pink panther on £10 stake. I've put £60,000 through it without a jackpot. It's currently paying at 78%

Is it a bent program in this machine? It doesn't say on the help screen what the target percentage is on £10 spins. I'd guess (going by concept machines £10 a go machines from the time) at 96 to 99 percent.

I think MFME rates it at 93%, but that seems to be on all stakes.

I think you have been a little unlucky, it does do a jackpot...

Jackpot.thumb.png.28b60bbb004c358a36d817fc7354e6ac.png

...note on this one if you view the SEC meters, it tells you how many times it's paid it pit as well.

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Bear in mind also, that the Meters are showing VTP which is the total number of games played effectively, not how much cash you have put in.

In the above the VTP shows 9380, yet only 3274 has been put in

I see yours isn't playing much better Reg. They must've been horrendous out in the wild if they could only manage around 80% 

I have had numerous £300 or so wins, but it just loves £5-£20 wins.

I don't think I'd ever play one in the wild, I'd be broke after a couple of spins.

I've uploaded a slight update to this to the Download's as well.  It has...

- Lamps implemented on top reels.

- Top reels reversed as they are meant to be.

- Inhibit lamp changed on Coin.

- Meters updated.

Sign in to follow this