Triple Release Day...

Reg

The Triple Release should have...  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Three of the following games...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/18 at 16:00

Due to real life commitments and my goal to give a release a week when you look back over 2018 and I am proably going to be a little too busy to do this due to other "real life" stuff.  I'll still be around but just looking at how busy I am going to be.

So on Friday 2nd Feb then there will be a triple release and then nothing until Friday 23rd Feb that comes from the release queue. You might get the odd bonus game - but I've got to get that queue down.

This Friday will count for three games and you can have a say in getting this release pipeline down by three games...

Releases are available to preview on my channel here...

DIF Future Releases - Playlists

...please vote for the three that you want if you have any preferences.

If there is a tie, the older game in the release queue wins by default.

Still going to be around - but want to ensure I am on track for 52 releases this year and this effort will help and stay ahead of the curve.

There's about six I'd like to see but would have to wait I suppose, looks like a few reflexes coming through to.

Clickety click looks odd with the hokey cokey JP symbol, do you have a image of the machine, maybe I could work on the correct JP symbol before you release it.

As for pole position was this the one you said was similar to fun fair by reflex?

49 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

There's about six I'd like to see but would have to wait I suppose, looks like a few reflexes coming through to.

Clickety click looks odd with the hokey cokey JP symbol, do you have a image of the machine, maybe I could work on the correct JP symbol before you release it.

As for pole position was this the one you said was similar to fun fair by reflex?

Yes, Pole Position is a reskin of Fun Fair or the other way around.

Remember with these layouts - I build them firstly for myself and get them to where I am happy with, the release is just secondary.  If you'd never seen the Hocky JP symbol, you'd have never had a problem with it.

Clickity is a QPS machine.

Just now, barcrest junky said:

I wanted Clickerty Click to be the system 80 version by JPM from 1981

I to had the same thought about flash cash, a nice new updated barcrest dx, Then i remembered we have one by pook to many fruits on the pc! anyways voted. Thanks reg for your continuous work.