Roll With It £100 Dx 1.0.2

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Roll them Dice, Spin the Wheel or Hit the Slots, in this fun filled machine by Reflex Gaming

Roll With it is very similar to mazooma's Road to Riches in design and machine play but it has its own twists to the gameplay with the usual Dond type of feature up the top

infact for a modern (2015) machine its quite entertaining with a few ways to enter the feature game via collecting the fruits on the bottom, spinning the mega wheel or the old fashioned trail numbers

Now the technical stuff.

Firstly some will notice the note acceptor lamps are not lit.long story short! i don't know why they aren't, they are lamped but not showing in the game, although the note acceptor works as it should so doesn't affect the game, if anyone gets them working them please post away with the answer

next the "Roll With it" logo top left should be lamped different but i/we think it uses Led's which aren't yet emulatable in Mfme, so to counteract this i've simply used the coin mech lamps instead just so its lit.

Everything else is as it should be (i think lol) apart from the safe cash text maybe shouldn't actually be where it is, and the matrix held text should be the other way around

Anyways thanks goto

Fruitsnappa for the Roms 

and to the image providers/ youtube video's

Shortcuts are listed within the notes,

Play this in MFME V19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

V 1.0.1 dips 5/6 on bank 2 ticked following advice for tommy c

V 1.0.2 BIG thanks to Wizard for finding the RGB lamps for the logo and showing me whats what with them, these are now implimented into the layout's logo

Notey lamps now added thanks to Wizard and JohnRoss for finding them 

the roulette balls now coloured red

hopefully all ok now

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.