Club Lady Luck Double Take £250 - Multistake Dx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

For those who are self-isolating for a few weeks here's another Reflex Clubber to bore you to tears whilst the country or the world grinds to a silent halt!! 

Lady Luck Double Take the club edition

Thanks goto Fruitsnappa for the roms, also left the manual pdf in the file for useless information lol

to Innfection / Richy1976 for the artwork used

shortcuts are written on the warning image, if you can't read them on there, they're on the notes note.

Play this in MFME V 19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

fruityfrantic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cracking Stuff Vectra im amazed how quickly your releasing these layouts 😄

However being the perfectionist freak I am....I noticed that the seg displays for the right offer on the top game and the super meter in the middle were reversed....

Its an easy fix though....as the seg numbers for the right offer are 28, 26, 24, 22, 20 and the Super Meter numbers are 9, 7, 5, 3, 1.....

Also personally I like to set the audio in the game settings to mono right....as then in plays though both left and right speakers....but again that just me being the "perfectionist freak" 😝

Keep up the good work 👍

Response from the author:

John Ross sported the seven seg error which I posted the solution via the topic as for sounds  even after 7 years making layouts I still don’t know half of mfme’s tools

thanks for your reply  

• Like 2
Link to review
xmas70

Another great upload, just wish ? wasnt game over all the time , but ty for uploading this 

Link to review