Jpm's Give Us A Break Wdx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi folks,here's my photo based dx of another classic jpm game of the 90's set on 20p play with a token jackpot,Only had two pics to work from and had to do alot of flash removal and editing plus redraw the barcode features,turned out okish in the end,massive thanks to -Crest- for providing the images and also for the reel photo's,very much appreciated and to wizard for the new mfme.

All shortcuts are the normal then the first letter of the pocket names for your feature trail.

USE MFME V 19.8 AND ABOVE ONLY.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

JPM555

Bloody Hell !!!! Good job I never came across this machine in my local pub because it would've ended up face down on the floor, soon as your on the feature and the cash amount is on £3 or £4 all you get is Miscue after Miscue after Miscue and quite a few times after just 2 or 3 spins of the number reel 🤬, half an hour on this money grabber was enough for me, If this was as bad as that back when it was released JPM certainly had big fat profits in mind for the leasing or hire company's or if a pub or arcade actually owned one they were laughing all the way to the bank 🤑, by the way, despite my rant another great emulation 👏, looks and sounds great, so much so anyone would have thought I really had just lost 40 quid 😱😆.

• Like 1
Link to review