Fiddle A Fortune £100 Dx 1.0.2

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up is this irish themed slot by reflex called fiddle a fortune, i expect they certainly did that if you played them in the real world.

thanks goto 

Matty N for the Classic release before this and his "unlocked" version for me to use as a base

Ebay for the image used, and the uploader of the YouTube vid used for the screenies of the various reel symbol parts used

Infection for added various screenies of the machine's reels

Not sure what lamp if any is used for the center logo so used the coin slot lamp for now, if anyone has any information regarding this then post away

Shortcuts are listed within  the layout notes as per classic layout

Plays in MFME V19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

v1.0.1

Added transparency to the red lamps on the reels and ticked lockout on the coin mech

thanks to Wizard for the advice given

notes now stretched so you can see the whole of them

v1.0.2

also darkened down the cashpot seven segs backgrounds and made the "red" slightly more pinker

alpha display darkened a tad to give the text a bit more brightness

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

CompostCORNER

Really good layout. Nice clear and colourful. Shame about REFLEX and there crap games. I remember this in the wild. Where you'd spend a small fortune loading up the feature board as you played the main game,... Red Trail, Enhanced features and if you got on to the main feature board, expecting a decent win. But after building the enhancements, in comes a horse shoe that gives a forced collect for a shitty £1 (£2 if enhanced) and resets the feature board enhancements. Vectra has done a brilliant job on bringing this to us but it is an awful game. REFLEX should be taken out the back, have it's head smashed in with a baseball bat then shot until unresponsive.....

• Like 1
Link to review