Johnny Francombes Winners Enclosure Wdx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi here's a wdx of a machine i have never come across in the wild,johnny francombes winners enclosure,I spotted a low grade flyer for this in the flyers i have and looked an we had the roms for it,Upon setting everything up i nopticed it had a dot matrix display which had me baffled as i've never seen an m1a game with a dot matrix display. I sent it over to wizard to have a look at and it needed coding in to mfme to make the dot matrix display work,in no time wizard had the dot matrix working so i had to make a dx for it as it must be rare.

Unfortunately the art was one of those flyers set in the distance with a bit of the bottom glass obscured,this made the flyer grainy and pretty hard to read in places,so i drew bits n bobs back in to make it show up alot better,also made the artwork dark to hide the grains in the flyer best i could.5.thumb.jpg.60a2c22aa0d5f31f42e190a8d76e9557.jpg

I know this isn't the best looking dx by far because of the low grade artwork but download and give it a bash as it must be a 1 off to use a dot matrix display,the game play is pretty fair to,massive thanks to wizard for getting the dot matrix emulation put in and for sorting a sound problem out and also for the new mfme,short cuts are usual.

jf.png

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Roms changed to none whitbread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

I've never seen this, so it must be a pretty rare one. I thought it might have more features but on the whole, the conversion for the game is really good, the graphics are excellent and I can recommend this to anyone :D

Link to review