Jokers Wild £4 Dx 1.0.19.8

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Following on from Richy1976's excellent Hit the Six layout is another project machine in the form of Jokers Wild 

Thanks goto to Launton for images/reel symbols which was used in my original mini layout of this  back in 2013,
to members such as Ploggy, Tommy C, Captain Haddock for help with that layout

Moving onto this bigger sized layout, to Richy1976 for adding the coin effects and final lamp numbering help

Long Shot!! But if any one can help but we had a slight conflict with the lamp in the top letter "d" as it didn't seam to flash correctly so if anyone has this machine can they find the lamp number it uses.

Shortcuts are as Standard

Plays in Mfme 6.1+

Play version 1.0.19.8 in mfme v19.8 or above!!

Enjoy it all over Again and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.19.8   See changelog

Released

v6.1 / changed the jokers wild logo lamps thanks to wizards help and lamp diagrams

version 1.0.19.8 / Added imo, better looking reel masks etc thanks to A:E for adding them when i released sevens and melons, so added them to this layout

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Simon Sevens

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great to play and still as tight on the jackpot as the one I used to play on. Stunning work.

• Like 1
Link to review
Chico3000

Very pleasantly surprised to find that the doable ROMs for this still exists. Still takes forever to empty, but great fun. Thank you for this. 

Link to review
leejoe

great machine,thamks , remenber when this first came out you could refuse the 4  pound tokens and take 2 pounds and the program would try to give you the jackpot,just keep refusing it and it could be emptied. great work ,doesnt work on this one ive tryed

• Like 1
Link to review
Geezer71

Fantastic job. Exactly as I remember it, perfect. Really enjoyed playing this, brought back some fond memories - thank-you!

• Like 1
Link to review